The CAPS CLUB Membership
Terms & Conditions
- Benefits are non-transferable and available to CAPS Member only. Benefits cannot be extended to anyone else.
- CAPS Membership is required for a minimum of 12-months from the date of enrollment and is non-refundable.
- There is a $450 opt-out fee to cancel any membership program before the 12-month term is complete.
- Monthly membership fees are payable by credit card and will be charged on the same day every month. The date is based off the day of the week you sign up for the membership.
- If your monthly membership payment doesn’t process, you will have 30 days to pay your membership fee and update your credit card on file; otherwise, your membership is canceled, and you will be charged the $450 opt-out fee. Furthermore, any appointments you have while your membership balance is not paid will be billed at full price.
- Memberships will automatically renew at the end of the 12-month term. Memberships may be canceled by the patient prior to seven days before renewal date.
- Terms & Conditions must be signed and submitted before member’s benefits can begin.
- No additional discounts can be added on top of membership discounts other than Brilliant Distinctions, Aspire Rewards, and Lasting Beauty Rewards.
- You must give CAPS a 24-hour notice to cancel any appointments. Failure to give the appropriate notice will result in loss of the complimentary service.
- CAPS has the right to cancel or make changes to your membership at any time. However, prices will not increase during your 12-month term.
- Membership is a taxable fee.
Signature __________________________________________ Date ___________________